pages

11.03.2012

... body drugs ...

Early on a Saturday morning, two young men are chatting and sipping coffee.

"So what do you take?"
"I don't know. I go to the Co-Op and pick up a few things."
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah, I guess. I mean, how do you know if it works? I mean it takes some time."
"But it's kind of fun to see what it can do to your body."
"It's kind of like an artist, taking stuff to shape your body."
"Sure."
"Yeah, but it can go too far."
"I'd like to do the bodybuilding shows just to get a sponsor."
"That's hard. Have you met my friend S---? She's like five one and just ripped. She works like crazy."
"I kind of like Tai Chi, so maybe I'll just do that. I got to keep my job while I go to culinary school. I like Kempo too. See, this is why I like going to coffee shops. It's good to talk."

--

Thieves Like Us - Drugs in my Body

No comments:

Post a Comment